Training Hertz’s EMEA central sourcing team
- Hertz recently set up an EMEA central sourcing team and wanted to understand the latest passive candidate sourcing techniques in recruitment
- They asked for a 3 days of training for their entire team
- The team were first introduced to the Certified Internet Recruiter course where they learnt to master search engine use and Boolean logic, the team sourced on live requisitions including executive and mid experience roles across Europe as well as focusing on finding drivers for the local Irish market.
- Next they took the Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter course which included diving into some of the latest field commands used in Google as well as a lot more live exercises working on open requisitions in class. We also focused in on developing a group posting strategy for LinkedIn.
- The 3rd day involved taking the certified social media recruiter course which dived heavily into the world of LinkedIn to start which involved everyone understanding how to update their LinkedIn profiles and use appropriate optimization techniques and apps to get more traction from potential candidates. We then also looked at the subject of SEO and how it could be used on their job descriptions to make sure they were using the right key words in their job titles as well as the body of their job descriptions. We next took a dive into the world of Facebook and Twitter and how the apps in Facebook could be used to drive their own Hertz Facebook Page and we looked at some of the more popular sourcing techniques to source the bios on twitter as well as apps and lists that could be used and created. We finally dived into the top of creating the strategy for a full blown social media recruitment strategy and how to build a business case to get the company to invest in it.