Helping HubSpot to set up its international HR office in Dublin
Hubspot is a new and exciting marketing software development company backed by Google, Salesforce and the Sequoia Fund. It has over 300+ employees in the US as is one of the fastest growing US software companies in the last 5 years to come out of the East Coast of America with 6000% revenue growth last year.
- They wanted to quickly hire 25 employees in their new International HQ in Dublin
- They wanted to get contracts and benefits in place for their new hires and make 15 internal transfers from the US to Ireland to kick start the office
- They needed a detailed recruitment strategy and someone to drive it
- They needed local help implementing a sourcing strategy that included using job boards, agencies, LinkedIn and driving referrals as well as conducting interviews
- They needed assistance setting up a world class HR department with guidance around local comp and benefits, policies, procedures and training